Evanston Made started five years ago with the Artist Studio Tour. It has since become an anticipated annual event that grew to include Evanston Made Group Show at the Evanston Art Center, which now includes the biannual Pop Up Show. These core events are free to all Evanston Made members. Join the fun and get seen!
Evanston Made Group Show - Sign Up Now Open!
Evanston artists living or working in Evanston are invited to participate in the 6th Annual Evanston Made Group Show at the Evanston Arts Center, May 31-June 30, 2019.
Out last show featured 200 pieces of art and is consistently the highest attended and best-selling art exhibit at the EAC.
Below are details for artists interested in participating in the Group Show:
- Deadline: Entry form and THREE images of proposed works are due May 1, 2019 (This year's show will be curated)
- 2D Size Maximum: 24”w x 36”h
- 3D Size Maximum: Must be installed on a 12”w pedestal.
- Work must have been completed within the past year
- Pricing: All work must be for sale
- Exhibit Dates; Opening Party, May 31, 6-9p. Exhibit dates May 31-June 30. All art openings and exhibits are FREE and open to the public.
The Evanston Made Group Show is curated and produced by a group of volunteers. Any issues you have with the group show should be sent to: email@example.com.
Annual Artist Studio Tour - Sign Up Now Open!
Evanston Made's Annual Artist Studio Tour is a self-guided tour of studios in Evanston, June 1, 2019 at 12-5p.m. The online version of the map is below, followed by a slideshow of participating artists.
Pop-Up Gallery and Store
Hosted by the Evanston Art Center and produced by Anomaly Productions, the Pop-Up Gallery and Store is an "all-inclusive" event, located in the lobby of the Evanston Art Center May 31 - June 30. Artists are accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
Merchandise includes ceramics, clothing, glassware, jewelry, letterpress/print, metalwork, mosiac, sculpture, soap/oil, textile/fiber, woodwork/furniture & more.
Click here for more info.