General Show Description:
Evanston Made has secured space to host a series of Group Shows and Pop-Ups beginning September 2022 and running through February 2023.
The featured medium and format of the space will change each month, opening the Friday evening prior to First Saturday, and closing on a set schedule.
A timeline for setup, Preview night, First Saturday Launch, weekly events, take down and pick up of art will be published by August 1, 2022 for the full duration of the SEM IRL (in real life) shop.
Each Scheduled Show/Pop-Up will have a specific set of guidelines and a sign-up form for artists.
The following hold true for all Shows and Pop-Ups:
- Artists must be a current/active member of Evanston Made.
- Work to be exhibited must be for sale.
- Work must be loaded into your ShopEvanstonMade.org Shopify account, set up & maintained by each artist.
- Entry fee will be charged to be a part of each month’s show/pop-up.
- Artists participating must agree to work volunteer hours during the month to help cover open hours and assist in operation of the space.
- Artists participating must agree to help promote the space/events through their network, social media and word of mouth.
- Standard SEM (ShopEvanstonMade.org) commission rates will apply to all sales.
- Submitted work must be marked with price, title, artist name and be included on a loan document for inventory tracking and ease of display.
- Submitted work must fit the brief and parameters for each specific show/pop-up.
- Members may participate in multiple month’s shows based on body of work and commitment to 1-9 above.
A full schedule of events and Shop Evanston Made store hours will follow soon!
Group Show #1- Painting, Mixed Media, and Drawing 9/3-9/28
Group Show #2- Photography 10/1-10/31
Holiday Pop-Up – All things- Like 921 Last year- (but curated due to space) 11/4-12/20
New Year’s Eve Auction 12/30-12/31
Group Show #3- 3D and Fiber 1/5-1/29
Group Show #4- Prints and Printmaking 2/3-2/26