Shop Evanston Made IRL Prospectus -Holiday Market
Evanston Made Members are invited to participate in the Shop Evanston Made Pop-up at 832 Dempster.
General Show Description
November & December 2022 Holiday Market:
Parameters for Holiday Market Show & Popup:
Holiday Market Rules – This format will be similar to last year’s 921 Church pop-up
- All work submitted must be original works executed by the artist
- Each Artist can submit 1-2 piece (framed) for Gallery walls and must be ready to hang- wired or sawtooth hooks. no cleats or d hooks please.
- As work sells, we will be asking for replacement work.
- Artwork (framed) should not exceed 30” in any direction. (speak to Lisa & Liz if larger)
- There will be flip bins and tables for displaying additional, small, art, ceramics, gifts etc. to include small framed or matted work, all mediums accepted.
- Everything must be loaded into ShopEvanstonmade.org before delivery. Barcodes will be printed upon delivery with price info from Shop site.
- Art not adhering to these rules and restrictions will not be considered for admission and hanging or display and sale.
- Evanston Made retains 30% commission from sales in the ShopEvanstonMade online store.
- All rules/requirements from the Overview Document pertain to each show/pop-up including but not limited to: Entry fees, Volunteer hours, and support in promoting this project.
HOLIDAY MARKET SHOW AND POP-UP
- October 31- Nov 2- Setup and Intake of Art Intake
- November 4th soft open with LAUNCH- First Saturday 11/5
- Regular schedule of hrs Wed-Sun weekly
- Weekly artist event, demonstration, artist talk etc.
- Closing party for Holiday Market tbc Dec 18th
- All prospective participants must apply online. All entrants must submit 1 example of their 2-dimensional work to be used for promotional purposes.
- Deadline for Entries for Holiday Market is EXTENDED THROUGH 11/2 or by request.
- IF YOU HAVE MISSED THE DEADLINE AND WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE, PLEASE EMAIL INFO@EVANSTONMADE.ORG
Please note: By applying and participating in this event, you agree to allow images of you and your work to be used online and in promotional material. Event Sponsors, Evanston Made and the City of Evanston are not responsible for loss or damage to artwork. Sponsors reserve the right to reject any artwork that does not meet our expectations or conform to the norms of the community.