Shop Evanston Made IRL Prospectus #3- 3D & Fiber
Evanston Made Members are invited to participate in the
Shop Evanston Made Pop-up at 836 Dempster.
General Show Description
October 2022 Photography:
Parameters for 3D, Sculpture and Fiber Show and Popup:
- All work must be original works executed by the artist
- Each Artist can submit 1-2 pieces for Gallery walls and must be ready to hang- wired or sawtooth hooks. no cleats or d hooks please.
- As work sells, we will be asking for replacement work.
- Artwork (framed) should not exceed 30” in any direction. (Reach out to discuss larger pieces)
- There will be pedestals and tables for displaying non hanging work, ceramics, sculpture etc.
- Everything must be prices and loaded into ShopEvanstonmade.org before delivery
- Art not adhering to these rules and restrictions will not be considered for admission and hanging.
- Evanston Made retains 30% commission from sales in the ShopEvanstonMade online store.
- All rules/requirements from the Overview Document pertain to each show/pop-up including but not limited to: Entry fees, Volunteer hours, and support in promoting this project.
3D, SCULPTURE & FIBER SHOW AND POP-UP
- Janury 3-4 Setup and Intake of Art Intake
- January 5th open/ 8th LAUNCH event- First Saturday
- Regular schedule of hrs Wed-Sun weekly
- Weekly artist event, demonstration, artist talk etc.
- Closing party for Painting show 1/29/23
- All prospective participants must apply online. All entrants must submit 1 example of their 2-dimensional work to be used for promotional purposes.
- Deadline for Entries for this show is December 20th.
Please note: By applying and participating in this event, you agree to allow images of you and your work to be used online and in promotional material. Event Sponsors, Evanston Made and the City of Evanston are not responsible for loss or damage to artwork. Sponsors reserve the right to reject any artwork that does not meet our expectations or conform to the norms of the community.