Evanston Made Membership Opportunities
Everything we do through our Artist Membership Program is designed to promote the Evanston Made artist. We create and source events to broaden exposure, meet collectors, connect to other artists and further their opportunities, whatever their professional goals may be.
Who are EM Artist Members?
Evanston Made artists live or work within the Evanston area. We practice a "soft border" approach to include our talented neighbors who consider Evanston their retail and cultural hub. Artists from varying levels and disciplines are welcome to join.
Why Should You Join?
- Participation in the Evanston Made Group Show
- Participation in Evanston Made Biannual Studio Tour (new!)
- Dedicated artist page on new website
- Artist listings on calendar and events pages
- Marketing to the public any member activities
- Exhibition opportunities at retail and alternative spaces
- Sell art and reproductions on EM online store (new!)
- Discounts at participating retail partners
- Access to Evanston’s thriving arts community!
What is the Cost?
Senior Discount for 65 years and older.
Volunteer Rate Discount
We are offering a 50% discount on annual memberships to members who volunteer to help us build Evanston Made!
- Write a blog post 1x per month for a year*
- Create social media content 1x per week for a year*
- Donate food or beverages for Evanston Made events
If you have other ideas of services you can or want to offer us please reach out!
*blog posts and content will be supervised by EM Admin
Please email us if you'd like to discuss a Volunteer Discount Membership.
Partner Members are organizations or business that want to be part of the Evanston Made community. This can include exhibition venues, galleries, print shops, wine shops and any other artsy lovin' biz!
As with our other members, our Partner Members will stay in the know of all the artsy action in town. They will also be promoted throughout our EM community and at EM events. They may be invited to exhibit EM artists' work.
What is the Cost?
Soon we'll be announcing new initiatives to expand our members' reach in the community. Stay tuned!