Evanston Made Membership Opportunities
Everything we do through our Artist Membership Program is designed to promote the Evanston Made artist. We create and source events to broaden exposure, meet collectors, connect to other artists and further their opportunities, whatever their professional goals may be.
Who are EM Artist Members?
Evanston Made artists live or work within the Evanston area. We practice a "soft border" approach to include our talented neighbors who consider Evanston their retail and cultural hub. Artists from varying levels and disciplines are welcome to join.
Why Should You Join?
- Participation in the Evanston Made Group Show
- Participation in Evanston Made Studio Tour 2x's a year (new!)
- New exhibition opportunities throughout the year
- Monthly opportunities to network/socialize with members
- Dedicated artist page on new website
- Artist listings on calendar and events pages
- Marketing to the public any member activities
- Exhibition opportunities at retail and alternative spaces
- Sell art and reproductions on EM online store (new!)
- Discounts at participating retail partners
- Access to Evanston’s thriving arts community!
What is the Cost?
Senior Discount for 65 years and older.
Partner Members are organizations or business that want to be part of the Evanston Made community. This can include exhibition venues, galleries, print shops, wine shops and any other artsy lovin' biz!
As with our other members, our Partner Members will stay in the know of all the artsy action in town. They will also be promoted throughout our EM community and at EM events. They may be invited to exhibit EM artists' work. Partner members can host EM Member's Mixers, a great way to introduce your business to our group in a friendly setting.
Patron Members are individual art lovers. We know a lot of people have a passion for art and aren't sure how to get involved with the art world. As a Patron member, you are invited to all Evanston Made events. You can meet and mingle with artists, business owners and fellow art lovers in a friendly setting. It's the perfect way to begin to acquire or grow an art collection or simply take pride in supporting artists in our wonderful community.