Evanston Made Membership Levels
Evanston Made is a membership-based 501(c)3 nonprofit arts organization in Evanston, IL. with a mission to connect artists and artisans to art enthusiasts and also to provide community and professional development to our members to further their careers. Membership is open to artists, artisans, makers who make everything from art to clothes to music. We also welcome members who are art lovers and patrons who want to help us carry out our mission. EIN# 84-3971750
Why Should You Join?
- Participation in the Evanston Made Group Show
- Participation in Evanston Made Studio Tour 2x's a year
- New exhibition opportunities throughout the year
- Monthly opportunities to network/socialize with members
- Dedicated artist page on website
- Artist listings on calendar and events pages
- Marketing to the public any member activities
- Sell art and handmade goods on EM online store
- Discounts at participating retail partners
- Access to Evanston’s thriving arts community!
Partner Members are organizations or business that want to be part of the Evanston Made community. This can include exhibition venues, galleries, print shops, wine shops and any other artsy lovin' biz!
Patron members are invited to all Evanston Made events, to meet and mingle with artists, business owners and fellow art lovers. The Patron Membership is the perfect way to build your Evanston Art Collection and take pride in supporting local artists.