Check back for updated listings of Member's events, designed to build community not only within the organization between our members, but within the region! Not a member? Join here.
Calls for ART
Evanston Made produces programming that delivers on our mission to connect our members to a growing community of friends, fans and collectors.
Call for Partner for Pop-ups
Main Dempster Mile partner pop ups:
- Artists sign up to learn about Main Dempster Mile pop-up art markets at THIS LINK. Katherine Gosick will email them when new opportunities arise.
- Last Days of Summer ConcertAugust 19th 5:30-7:30pm500 Block of Dempster
- MDM Fall Festival & Pumpkin Carving ContestOctober 8th 2pm-6pm1300 Block of Sherman Ave
Downtown Evanston First Thursday Markets:
- Downtown Evanston is excited to bring back Thursday Night Markets, a monthly outdoor market featuring artists, makers, and retail shops, music by DJ Johnny Price and craft beer from Smylie Brothers Brewing Co. This year the markets will take place from 4-8pm on July 7, August 4, September 1.
- More info: https://downtownevanston.org/nightmarket
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking forward to seeing you in person this April at two Member's Mixers! Click on the events below to RSVP;
- Join us for a Members Mixer! We'll host an evening, community building and fun! We'll gather at the Strange Studios at 7p on 9/22/22 at 1711 Darrow, Unit 2. 9.22.22 Mixer RSVP
- Join us for Evanston Made Open Hours , Fridays, 9a-12p, at 1100 Florence Ave., Lisa D and Liz Cramer will be available to meet with you in person to discuss your art practice, goals, fun ideas! RSVP.
Maker's Markets are hosted in the Maple Street Parking Garage in Downtown Evanston. This event is a casual and unique shopping environment, with artisans selling directly out of their trunks.
October 2, 12-5p, 5th Level of the Maple St. Parking Garage. Sundays! FREE PARKING!
Choose market dates to sign up to sell your goods*
*100 vendors can sign up per market. Sign ups are non-refundable.
In 2021, our Annual All Members Group Show, hosted at the Evanston Art Center, exhibited 179 works of contemporary art, a curatorial and blocking feat, but a tremendous amount of art to exhibit in one space. Evanston Made relies on donated space for all of our programming and has outgrown the “All Member’s Group Show” at the Evanston Art Center. In 2022, we are evolving to a series of Group Shows in support of all members, which we will host by affinity groups; BIPOC, 2D, Mixed Media/Craft/Fiber and Emerging.
Join us June 1 - 30, 2022, to kick off this exhibition series at Evanston Made’s BIPOC Members Exhibit hosted at Evanston Art Center, featuring contemporary art works across several mediums. Curated by Artist and Community Activist Fran Joy, both Evanston Made and Evanston Art Center are donating their portion of any sales proceeds, paying artists 100% of art sales. Patrons and community partners interested in making this event a success can reach out to us at email@example.com.
This exhibition series will continue September 2022 through February 2023 at 832 Dempster St, Evanston, with exhibits for all of members to participate in; 2D, Mixed Media/Fiber/3D, Emerging Artists.
The Evanston Made Studio Tour invites Evanston Made's members to invite the community into their studios to see work in progress, shop for art and connect. Participating Weekends: June 4 & 5, Oct. 1 & 2, Saturday and Sunday, 12-5p
Artists Studios need to be open Saturday, Sunday or both days, 12-5p, and can be located throughout Evanston inside attics, garages, coach houses and more!
This event is designed to connect you and your work with a growing community of arts patrons. Have work for sale, as people come to the studio tour to Collect Evanston Art!
Meet Evanston Made members at art venues and locations across Evanston! Light snacks, usually chocolate too, and beverages provided.
Every First Saturday of the month, Evanston Made invites venues in Evanston to host art openings and events designed to elevate and celebrate Evanston's creative community.
Shop Evanston Made
All Members Meeting