Maker's Markets Celebrate 6th Annual Season!
Evanston Made, the City of Evanston and Downtown Evanston present
THE 6TH ANNUAL SEASON OF MAKER'S MARKETS
Shop direct from artists, artisans and makers!
Sundays, May 5, Aug. 4, Oct. 6, 2024,1800 Maple Ave., on the 5th Floor of the Maple Parking Garage. 12-5p. Google Map.
Shop for Free, Park for Free and be Meet the artists in this fun, community event that supports local artists and makers!
Outdoors, in a covered parking garage, this market features hundreds of unique and one-of-a-kind, handmade goods like art, craft, wearables, jewelry, stationary, handbags, etc.
All three markets are ready for vendors to sign up and sell! Market Dates
- May 5, click here to sign up to sell
- August 4, click here to sign up to sell
- October 6, click here to sign up to sell
Market Fees for Makers
- Non-Members $150 per market
- Members $75 per market
- 25 and Under, $30 per market
Your donation is a gift to this event that supports our creative community, opportunities for selling and sharing work, while contributing to the inclusive fabric of the arts in Evanston. Click here for a sponsorship form.
HOW TO SELL YOUR HANDMADE GOODS!
You don't need a car to participate, just a table to display your goods for sale. If you bring a car, you get two parking spaces and set up your display!
- Vendors must sell handmade goods! Made by YOU!
- Vendors receive a tax form to fill out for the State of IL for event sales, to send in when market sales are complete
- Vendors are 100% responsible for market sales, and don’t have to share proceeds with anyone! Sell goods at any price point, and take any method of payment!
- Cars are not required to participate, just a table to present your goods!
- Vendors must bring their own tables and chairs
- Starting at 9a, vendors can arrive and start setting up. First come, first serve for spaces.
- Garage layout is confusing - just GO RIGHT up to the 5th floor. Don’t panic, just keep driving up and up and right and right.
- Vendors set up on the 5th Floor
- Spaces are first come first serve, volunteers will point where to park.
- Each vendor gets 2 parking spaces. Please line up your setup within that space.
- Set Up & Take Down: Vendors, spaces will not be preassigned and will be directed to the next available spot as you enter Floor 5. Park and start setting up immediately, in the parking spaces.
- Vendors need to be set up to sell by 11:30a
- Porta Potties are located on first floor of parking lot
- Doors open at 12p and vendors sell until 5p
- Breakdown starts at 5p, once the show is over, vendors pack up, pull out, go home. No vehicles can leave the sale until 5p
- No electric outlets! Bring chargers!
- Bring water and snacks, there are NO food sales