Maker's Markets Celebrate 5th Annual Season!
Evanston Made, the City of Evanston and Downtown Evanston present
THE 5TH ANNUAL SEASON OF
Maker's Markets! Shop direct from artists, artisans and makers!
FIRST MARKET OF THE SEASON, MAY 7, 12-5p @ 1800 Maple Ave., on the 5th Floor of the Maple Parking Garage. Google Map.
Click here to RSVP to shop for FREE and be entered into a raffle to win a basket full of items donated by participating market vendors!
Outdoors, in a covered parking garage, this market features hundreds of unique and one-of-a-kind, handmade goods like art, craft, wearables, jewelry, stationary, handbags, etc.
- May 7 - sign up to sell here
- August 6
- October 8
Market Fees for Makers
- Non-Members $150 per market
- Members $75 per market
- 30 and Under $25
Market Fees for Sponsors
$250 per market
HOW TO SELL YOUR HANDMADE GOODS!
You don't need a car to participate, just a table to display your goods for sale. If you bring a car, you get two parking spaces and set up your display!
- Vendors must sell handmade goods! Made by YOU!
- Vendors receive a tax form to fill out for the State of IL for event sales, to send in when market sales are complete
- Vendors are 100% responsible for market sales, and don’t have to share proceeds with anyone! Sell goods at any price point, and take any method of payment!
- Cars are not required to participate, just a table to present your goods!
- Vendors must bring their own tables and chairs
- Starting at 9a, vendors can arrive and start setting up. First come, first serve for spaces.
- Garage layout is confusing - just GO RIGHT up to the 5th floor. Don’t panic, just keep driving up and up and right and right.
- Vendors set up on the 5th Floor
- Spaces are first come first serve, volunteers will point where to park.
- Each vendor gets 2 parking spaces. Please line up your setup within that space.
- Set Up & Take Down: Vendors, spaces will not be preassigned and will be directed to the next available spot as you enter Floor 5. Park and start setting up immediately, in the parking spaces.
- Vendors need to be set up to sell by 11:30a
- Porta Potties are located on first floor of parking lot
- Doors open at 12p and vendors sell until 5p
- Breakdown starts at 5p, once the show is over, vendors pack up, pull out, go home. No vehicles can leave the sale until 5p
- No electric outlets! Bring chargers!
- Bring water and snacks, there are NO food sales