Join us for the Maker's Markets 2021
Sell your goods in SIX Evanston Made Maker’s Markets, this May through October, the First Saturday of each month., 5th floor of the Maple Street Garage in Downtown Evanston, 12-5p.
May 1, June 5, July 3, August 7, September 4, October 2. Vendors can sell at one or all Markets.
No rain date needed, all 250 parking spaces, are covered! Set up by 10 a, start selling by 12p. Vendors who MAKE goods of any kind are invited to sell with us! We are looking for vendors to sell jewelry, coat racks, scarves, soap, bedazzled ball caps, and more.
Vendors pay $80 (Evanston Made Members) or $160 (non-members) for two parking spaces.
Youth and young adults 25 and under can participate without an Evanston Made membership for $30.
Vendors must have a car to drive in their merchandise to designated parking spaces, unpack goods and set up to sell.
Sign Up Here
Sign up INDIVIDUALLY for each Market you wish to participate in.
For example, if you plan on selling in six Markets, sign up six times.
- Vendors are given 2 parking spaces to display their goods and must bring tables OR use your car as a display.
- The Maple Avenue Garage is at 1800 Maple Ave., Evanston, IL 60201
- Set Up & Take Down: Vendors line up at the entrance at 8:00 a.m. day of the show and are directed to available spots onFloor 5. Vendors park car, set up in parking spaces, sell to public.
- Doors open to shoppers at 12p and sell until 5pm. Once the show is over, you pack your car with what’s left, wait your turn to pull out, go home. No cars can leave the sale until 5p.
- Evanston Made, a 501(c)3 nonprofit arts organization with the mission to connect Evanston creatives to the public through programming and events. Your donation helps make events like this possible, free and open to the public. Donate here, any amount helps, evanstonmade.org/donate/