Click here to see all 75 vendors!
Join us for the second annual Maker's Market!
Sunday, October 18, 2020
12:00 PM – 5:00 PM CDT
On Sunday, October 18 from 12-5 pm, Evanston Made, along with Downtown Evanston, will present the Maker's Market.
SIGN UP IS NOW CLOSED.
You are invited to participate in the second annual Evanston Made Maker’s Market, Sunday, October 18, 12-5p. We are working in partnership with Downtown Evanston to host a Maker’s Market on the 5th floor of the Maple Street Garage! Promotions begin soon, so sign up fast!
There are more than 250 parking spaces on the 5th floor of the Maple Street Garage, covered, offering easy elevator access for shoppers! We are following Covid protocol, see at end of document, to allow 50 shoppers every hour.
We are looking for vendors to sell handmade goods of all kinds; jewelry, coat racks, scarves, soap, bedazzled ball caps, and more.
Vendors pay $50 (Evanston Made Members) or $75 (non-members) for two parking spaces. There will be 2 spaces left between vendors to give plenty of room for physical distancing.
Teens age 14 - 19 can participate without an Evanston Made membership for $25. Must be able to drive in their merchandise and set up.
We need you to sign up today and include one promo image of your merch and a description of what you’ll sell by October 10.
Evanston Made is a community arts organization, focused on creating engagement opportunities between Evanston artists and the public. We are best known for our annual Studio Tour and Group Show in June,
Vendors are given 2 parking spaces to display their goods and must bring tables OR use your car as a display.
The Maple Avenue Garage can be found at 1800 Maple Ave. Evanston, IL 60201. Exhibitors will be stationed on the 5th Floor in covered areas.
Sell any items made by hand including; art, craft, wearables, jewelry, bedazzled ball caps, handbags, belts, etc.
Set Up & Take Down: Vendors, spaces will not be preassigned. Vendors line up at the entrance at 8:00 a.m. day of the show and be directed to the next available spot as you enter Floor 5. You can pull your vehicle in and start setting up immediately. We open the doors at 12p and sell until 5pm. Once the show is over, you pack your vehicle with what’s left, wait your turn to pull out, go home. No vehicles can leave the sale until 5p.
Maker’s Market Covid Safety Protocol
- Stations with hand sanitizer, free masks, gloves will be placed throughout the market
- Masks and social distancing are required
- Vendors will be given two parking spaces each
- Two parking spaces between every vendor
- Crowd control will allow for 50 to enter the parking garage every 30 minutes, shoppers will receive assigned time when RSVP and entry fee is made online
- Volunteers will count attendees with a clicker at both entrances
- Traffic flow will allow for One entrance and One exit only
- Vendors will not handle cash, only Stripe and online payments
- No food or drink will be sold
- No entrance fees with cash, RSVP and $5 payment made online only, attendees arrive w ticket printed out or QR code on phone
- Elevators will be wiped down w disinfectant every 30 minutes
- Mask and social distancing will be enforced by volunteers
- Vendors must arrive in vehicles with their own tables and chairs
- Shoppers will not be allowed to try on clothes
- Shoppers will be asked not to touch merchandise
- Vendors will have hand sanitizer and wipes
- One way traffic flow signs will be placed throughout market
- Signs with social distancing reminders will be placed throughout market
- Market will expand on levels 5 and up to make room, avoiding crowding
How can I shop the 2020 Maker's Market?
For socially distant shopping, buy your timed tickets at Eventbrite at ow.ly/EtD550BBd5p