First Saturdays Evanston Art Events
On the First Saturday of the month, Evanston Made invites venues in Evanston to host art openings and events designed to elevate and celebrate Evanston's creative community.
Join the party and host an event on any First Saturday of the month! Click here to fill out the form and be added to the event promotions and Google map!
Check the community calendar for listings of all the events taking place and plan your art-filled day!
Use this handy Google Map to plan your art-filled day!
First Saturday Evanston Art Events on February 5, 2022
Create, Install, Discover! Sign up form here! See Nature Art at Canal Shores Golf Course. Meet up for Art Tours & Sunset at the Pro Shop Fire Pit, 1030 Central St., 3-5p.
- Visible / Invisible Art Exhibit, Noyes Cultural Arts Center, 927 Noyes St., 2nd Floor Gallery, 10a-6p
- EAC Faculty Exhibition (main floor), Luis Enrique Silvestre (2nd floor gallery), Evanston Art Center, 1717 Central St., 9a - 4p
- Through a New Lens: works from the world-wide Mobile Photography Movement, Perspective Gallery, 1310-1/2B Chicago Ave., Open 12-6p
- Art & Wine Night w Larry Geni & Jim Parks, Creative Coworking, 922 Davis St., 4-6p
- A Site of Struggle: American Art against Anti-Black Violence, Block Museum of Art, Northwestern Campus, 40 Arts Circle Drive, 12-5p
- Reclaiming Cultural Treasures, Mitchell Museum of the American Indian, 3001 Central St., 10a-5p
- Homing Maps: A Study in Wayfinding by Vanessa Filley, Gallery 901, Open Studio Project, 901 Sherman Ave., 3-5p
- Shellie Argeanton, Jessica Matalia, Daniel Aquino, Prairie Avenue Artsy Card Shop, 2601 Prairie Ave., 12-6p
- Prairie Joe’s WEST, “Evanston’s Smallest Art Gallery,” 2608 Prairie Ave., 12-4p
- Occupied/Vacant: Recent Photographs by Todd Anderson, SPACE900, 816 Dempster St., 12-6p
- Jeff Doyle, Backlot Coffee, 2006 Central St., 7a-5p
- The Art of A. Rutledge, TreMain Art, 838 Custer Ave., 8a - 3p
- Strange Art Studios, 1711 Darrow, unit 2, 12-3p
- Free Open Studio for all ages art making, Studio3, 617C Grove St., 10a12p
Shop our Partners
- Alley Gallery, 1712 Rear 2, Sherman Ave, 10a-4p
- Ayla’s Originals, 1511 Sherman Ave, 11a-4p
- Artem Pop Up Gallery, 1627 Sherman Ave., 11a-6p
- Backlot Coffee, 2006 Central St., 7a-5p
- Coffee Lab, 910 Noyes St., 8:30a-6p
- Kombucha Brava, 717 Custer Ave., 10a-3p
- Modern Vibe, 611 Dempster St., 11a-4p
- Nice Lena & Friends, 1235 Chicago Ave., 11a-5p
- Retro*Fit, 1620 Greenleaf St., 12-5p
- Secret Treasures, 605 Dempster St., 11a-3p
- Stumble & Relish, 1312 Chicago Ave., 11a-5p
First Saturday Art Events are hosted by Evanston Made, a 501(c)3 nonprofit arts organization with the mission to connect Evanston creatives to the public through programming and events. Your donation helps make events like this possible, free and open to the public. Donate here, any amount helps, evanstonmade.org/donate/