- This event has passed.
Opening: Artist Open Studio Tour Pop Up Exhibit
October 6 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This pop up art exhibit at 1100 Florence Gallery will feature art by participating artist studio tour members! Join us to meet artists, enjoy refreshments and pick up a studio tour map! All work on exhibit will be for sale and a great preview of studios to tour on Saturday.
Join us for the opening party, Friday, 5-8p. Click here to RSVP. This pop up exhibit is on display one weekend only; Friday 3-8p, Saturday and Sunday 12-5p.
Evanston Made’s Studio Tour takes place on Saturday, October 7, 12-5p. This self-guided studio tour is the perfect opportunity to start your Evanston Art Collection, tour creative spaces, meet artists in their studios and learn about their practices.
PARTICIPATING ARTIST STUDIOS – Saturday, October 7, 12-5p
NOYES CULTURAL ARTS BUILDING • 927 Noyes St.
- Adriana Poterash, Studio 214
- Zafar Malik, Studio 214
- Sarah Kaiser-Amaral, Studio 215
- Jill King Wynn, Studio 217
- Bonnie Katz, Studio 219
- Socorro Mucino, Studio 221
- Maggie Weiss, Studio 221
- Jennifer Presant, Studio 217
- Anne Sills, Studio B10A
- Joanna Kramer, 1400 Greenleaf St.
- Fireheads Clay Studio, 1042 Wesley Ave.
- Darin Walsh, 1516 Greenleaf St.
- Rachel Posnak, 1522 Greenleaf St.
- Ben and Melissa Blount, 1123 Florence Ave.
- Beth Adler, 1125 Florence Ave.
- amy o woodbury, 1127 Florence Ave.
- Judith Lewin, 1127 Florence Ave.
- Janice Fleckman, 1129 Florence Ave
- Jack Kraig, 1532 Crain St.
- Patricia Patterson, 1616 Crain St., Unit 2
- Julie Cowan, 1121 Ashland Ave.
- Rita Shimelfarb, 1122 Dewey Ave
STRANGE ART STUDIOS • 1711 Darrow Ave.
- Alicja Pulit
- Brian Petrone
- Nancy Zwick
- Jaimie Brunet
- Jayne Lilienfeld-Jones
- Sarita Kamat, 1627 Sherman Ave.
- Mark Collins, 1718 Sherman Ave. #305
WEST OF DODGE
- Alice George, 2308 Lee St.
- David Rubman, 2308 Lee St.
- Jennifer Turner, 2306 Lee St.
- Sandra Robinson, 917 Fowler Ave.
- Paul Wear, 920 Brown Ave.
- Craig Jobson, 1726 Ashland Ave.
- Carol Hammerman, 1119 Hinman Ave.
- Joyce Elias, 1210 Sherman Ave.
- Mary Seyfarth, 1236 Sherman Ave.
- Jamie Thome, 1408 Seward St.
- Mary Graham, 1209 Lee St.
- Madeline Usher, 537 Custer Ave., Unit 6
- Patrick Duncan, 1731 Dodge Ave.
Just BEYOND EVANSTON …
- Andryea Natkin, 3111 W. Jarvis Ave.
- Cherie Lockett, Midwest Clay Guild, 8124 Lawndale Ave, Skokie, IL, 60076
The Artist Studio Tour started in 2014 with the help of map designer Steven Bialer and a group of volunteers. Click here more about this singular event that shaped Evanston Made!
PRESS – Click here for the “Picturing Evanston” photo essay from the June studio tour by Joerg Metzner at Evanston Roundtable.
Evanston Made is a 501(c)3 nonprofit arts organization with a mission to create engagement between Evanston’s thriving creative community and the public. If you are able, please help support our programming by making a donation, any amount helps.
Support Evanston Made and Make a Donation Today Here!