- This event has passed.
Evanston Made Artist Studio Tour
October 1, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Evanston Made Artist Studio Tour is a self-guided tour of our artist member’s studios throughout Evanston, October 1 & 2, Saturday and Sunday 12-5p.
Build your studio tour using the Google map here, or pick up printed maps at the Shop Evanston Made Pop Up, 832 Dempster St. Open: Wednesday & Thursday 12-6p, Friday & Saturday 12-7p and Sunday 12-5p.
Artist Studio Tour Participants
Saturday Only, Oct. 1, 12-5
- Ben Blount, 1123 Florence Ave.
- Joanna Kramer, 1400 Greenleaf St.
- Bonnie Katz, 1132 Florence Ave.
- Julie Rivera, 1618 Dempster St.
- David Rubman, 2308 Lee St.
- Bruce Vernon, 1707 Dobson St.
- Melanie Deal, 1114 Maple Ave., C2
- Strange Art Studios, 1711 Darrow Ave., Unit2. Artists at Strange Art Studios: Jaimie Brunet, John Herron, Houria Adams, Nancy Zwick , Alicja Pulit , Jayne Lilienfeld and Christine Schiff
Saturday & Sunday, Oct. 1 & 2
- Amy O Woodbury, 1127 Florence Ave.
- Judith Lewin, 1127 Florence Ave.
- Beth Adler, 1125 Florence Ave.
- Victoria Reeves, 1119 Darrow Ave.
- Patrick Duncan, 1731 Dodge
- Craig Jobson, 1726 Ashland Ave., Bldg B
- Joyce Elias, 1210 Sherman Ave.
- Sarah Kaiser-Amaral, Noyes Cultural Arts Center, 927 Noyes St., Studio 215
- Carol Hammerman, 1119 Hinman Ave.
- Alice George, 2308 Lee St.
- Adriana Poterash, 849 Ridge Ave.
- Darren Oberto, 1712 Sherman Ave. Rear #2
Sunday Only, Oct. 2, 12-5
- Luna Delgaldo, 1402 Greenleaf St.
- Bonnie Katz, 927 Noyes St.
- Sarita Kamat, 1627 Sherman Ave.
- Melissa R Molitor, 617C Grove St.
- Boruch Lev, 9245 Kildare Ave., Skokie
Hosted by Evanston Made, this event is free and open to all!
Evanston Made creates innovative programs and events that promote a thriving arts community. From promoting art on display at local coffee shops to hosting markets in a parking garage, Evanston Made invites the community to explore Evanston’s thriving arts community at year round events and programs.
Evanston Made is a membership based, 501(c)3 nonprofit arts organization. If you are able, please help support our programming by making a tax-deductible donation, any amount helps. Donate here.