Evanston Made Pop Up Shop 2020
Thank you for your interest in the Evanston Made Pop Up Shop. The show will open May 30, on the same schedule as the Group Show in the main gallery of Evanston Art Center. Pop Up and Group Show will continue until June 28. The show will be open during all Evanston Art Center hours.
Please fill out the sign up form below, and attach $35 entrance fee.
Inventory sheets must be emailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 15.
We will then deliver sheets to EAC for bar code printing. Your bar code sheets will be available for pick up at the front desk of EAC by May 22nd.
This year we are placing limits on how much inventory you can give so as to keep the store from getting overcrowded. But we will be monitoring it for replacement inventory throughout the month!
IMPORTANT DATES & DETAILS:
April 10 - Submission form due
April 17 - Notification
May 15 - Inventory submission
May 22 - Bar Code pick up at EAC
May 26 - 9-6pm Merchandise Delivery at EAC
May 27 - 9-noon Merchandise Delivery continues
*ALL merchandise MUST have bar codes attached when dropped off.
May 29 - Opening Night
June 25 - 5-9pm Sip ‘n Shop
June 28 - 5-7pm Closing Night Reception
June 29 - Shop closed
July 1 - Deadline to pick up remaining merchandise
- You may leave business cards for the shop. We will have a designated place for all artists cards.
- Sales reports will be generated after the opening weekend and as needed throughout the month. Requests for replenishment will be emailed to you when needed.
- Volunteer sign ups will be sent to all Pop Up Shop artists to cover top sales days and events. We appreciate your help with a minimum of one 3-4 hr shift
- Opening night, May 29th
- EMKids Pop up
- EMKids event x
- Sip and Shop Friday, June 26th, 5-9pm everything 10% off
- PLEASE remember that EAC staff is only responsible for ringing up sales for the shop. ALL other questions should come to Evanston Made.
- Artists payments for net sales will be processed within 30 days of closing.
- Percentages are as follows:
25% to EAC
5% to EM