Evanston Made's Curatorial Services
Photos of art installations at Backlot Coffee, Evanston Pour
Member Art Displays
Evanston Made partners with businesses and civic organizations to curate space with artwork created by our members.
We have experience curating a variety of venues from public facilities to private homes.
- Evanston Mayor’s Office at Lorraine Morton Civic Center
- Backlot Coffee on Central and Sherman
- POUR Coffee on Dempster
- Ten Thousand Villages
Want to curate a wall in your space? Email info[at]evanstonmade.org to schedule a site visit!
Businesses are required to have a Partner Members ($100/annual) with Evanston Made
Members are invited to submit 2D, ready to hang works for consideration by emailing three .jpgs to info[at]evanstonmade.org
How Artists can participate
- Build a Portfolio Page on evanstonmade.org
- Upload art to exhibit on shopevanstonmade.org
- Create a one-sheet to display at location
- Submit images to EM for promotions
- All work submitted must be ready to hang, with a wire on the back. Installation may be handled by business owner or artist
- Share 30% of sales with Evanston Made
Emerging Ceatives Series
We work with emerging artists in Evanston to produce pop-up exhibits in our Emerging Creatives Series. Bringing together a group of seasoned creatives, who are experts in their field from designers to graphic artists to curators, we build a team to support and work for first-time exhibiting artist.
April through October, we offer programming that walks emerging creatives through producing an exhibit or pop-up. This program is ideal for launching a career in the creative arts.
- Securing space
- Press kits and pitch
- Installation of work
Artists are invited to submit a one page proposal to Lisa Degliantoni at info[at]evanstonmade.org