OCTOBER 2022 OPEN STUDIO TOURS
October 1-2, 12-5p
Evanston Made Open Studio Tour is a self-guided tour of our artist member's studios throughout Evanston, Saturday and Sunday 12-5p.
Pick up maps for the studio tour at the Shop Evanston Made Pop Up, 832 Dempster St., Evanston, IL 60202 Open: Wednesday & Thursday 12-6p • Friday & Saturday 12-7 • Sunday 12-5p.
Check the map for location, day and times for specific artists. Studio Tours are a great way to connect with the artists living and working in Evanston, see current work, new work in progress, learn more about their inspiration and process and get a "behind the scenes" look at your talented neighbors and what they make.
Please remember these are work spaces and personal spaces and ask permission to take photographs.
Saturday October 1 Open Studios
Sunday October 2 Open Studios
Artist Studio Tour Participants by day
Saturday Only, Oct. 1, 12-5
- Ben Blount, 1123 Florence Ave.
- Joanna Kramer, 1400 Greenleaf St.
- Bonnie Katz, 1132 Florence Ave.
- Julie Rivera, 1618 Dempster St.
- David Rubman, 2308 Lee St.
- Bruce Vernon, 1707 Dobson St.
- Melanie Deal, 1114 Maple Ave., C2
- Strange Art Studios, 1711 Darrow Ave., Unit2
- Artists at Strange Art Studios: Jaimie Brunet, John Herron, Houria Adams, Nancy Zwick , Alicja Pulit , Jayne Lilienfeld and Christine Schiff
Saturday & Sunday, Oct. 1 & 2
- Amy O Woodbury, 1127 Florence Ave.
- Judith Lewin, 1127 Florence Ave.
- Beth Adler, 1125 Florence Ave.
- Victoria Reeves, 1119 Darrow Ave.
- Patrick Duncan, 1731 Dodge
- Craig Jobson, 1726 Ashland Ave., Bldg B
- Joyce Elias, 1210 Sherman Ave.
- Sarah Kaiser-Amaral, Noyes Cultural Arts Center, 927 Noyes St., Studio 215
- Carol Hammerman, 1119 Hinman Ave.
- Alice George, 2308 Lee St.
- Adriana Poterash, 849 Ridge Ave.
- Darren Oberto, 1712 Sherman Ave. Rear #2
Sunday Only, Oct. 2, 12-5
- Luna Delgaldo, 1402 Greenleaf St.
- Bonnie Katz, 927 Noyes St.
- Sarita Kamat, 1627 Sherman Ave.
- Melissa R Molitor, 617C Grove St.
- Boruch Lev, 9245 Kildare Ave., Skokie